Open Loop Single Supply: HOFSHall Effect
Prismatic’s fixed type current sensors operate on the well-known Hall Effect principle. These current sensors are an excellent solution for sensing of DC, AC and Mixed Currents of up to 50KHz, with excellent linearity and temperature stability. These sensors can be panel mounted with the primary cable or busbar passing through, or simply suspended on the Primary Busbar to obtain reliable signals proportionate to the primary currents.
- Current Rating
- 100A, 200A, 250A, 300A, 400A, 500A, 600A
- Maximum Current
- Up to 200%
- Operating Temperature
- -25°C to +85°C
- DC to 50KHz
- +5V DC
- Output Signal at Rated Current
- +2.5V ref ± 1V (Output is 2.5V at Zero Primary Current)
- ≤ 1%
- Temperature Stability
- < 350ppm/°C
- Connection Options
- Plug-in connectors
- Other configurations on request
- RoHS 3 compliance is available on most products, subject to our confirmation.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
- General Tolerance: ± 1.0mm.