Open Loop Clamp-on: HOCSHall Effect
Prismatic’s clamp type current sensors operate on the well-known Hall Effect principle. These current sensors are an excellent solution for sensing of Direct Currents as well as Alternating Currents of up to 3KHz, with excellent linearity and stability. The hinged clamp enables the easy installation of the device without the need for shut downs and disconnection of heavy primary cables.
- Current Rating
- 50A, 100A, 200A, 300A, 400A
- Maximum Current
- Up to 200%
- Operating Temperature
- 0 to 50°C, -25°C to +85°C
- DC to 3KHz
- +5V DC
- Output Signal at Rated Current
- +2.5V ref ± 1V (Output is 2.5V at Zero Primary Current)
- Connection Option
- Plug-in connectors or fixed cables (non-removable)
- Other configurations on request
- RoHS 3 compliance is available on most products, subject to our confirmation.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
- General Tolerance: ± 1.0mm.